Gaining early professional experience at AGRANA!
Short-term internships at AGRANA allow you to gain early professional experience and establish contacts important for a later career start.
We offer students the chance to get to know various AGRANA divisions, particularly during the summer months of July, August and September.
- University or college students (business administration, life sciences or technical degrees)
- Degree progress
- The ability to work in teams, commitment, curiosity and reliability
- A good written and spoken command of English
|Duration||One to six months|
|Working Hours||Flexible, depending on your availability and our requirements|
|Specialist areas at AGRANA Holding (Vienna)||Finance, Controlling, Quality Management, Purchasing/Sales, Logistics, IT, Corporate Communications, Raw Materials and Economic Policy, Human Resources, Office Management, etc.|
Please use our online application form to apply for an internship.
Application deadline (Holding/Vienna) for a summer internship: End of January
Your application should include the following documents:
- Application letter with details of your preferred area (specialist area and facility) and period
- CV with photo
- Last school report or proof of study
- If available: references from placements previously completed
A shortlist is prepared on the basis of the written applications after which potential candidates may be invited to attend a brief interview.
Internships at other facilities in Austria
Foreign internships are arranged directly by the subsidiaries in the relevant country.