The protection of your privacy while using our websites is important to us. Therefore, please note the following information.
Your privacy – our principles
- The protection of your privacy is very important to us.
- We handle your data respectfully and only for the purpose/s intended.
- We are always fully aware of the importance of the data entrusted to us.
- In general, we will never disclose your data to third parties without your permission.
- We rely on proven data protection strategies to prevent the misuse of your data.
We use the web analysis tool Google Analytics to regularly improve our internet sites and our offering as well to resolve errors.
All data are anonymised before being stored, making it impossible to assign this to specific individuals. The anonymised data are used solely for improving our online contents for your benefit. Under no circumstances are these data forwarded to third parties.
The cookies stored can be used to display advertisements on the basis of previous visits made by the user to this website.
Through your use of this website, you consent to Google processing the data about you in the manner and Right to object
Right to object
You may revoke the right for your anonymised data to be processed by the abovementioned web-based analysis tools at any time so that your visits to our internet sites will no longer be captured. This requires you to activate the so-called opt-out cookies option. Please click on the following links if you wish to prevent your data being anonymised and processed:
Please note that, in this case, you will no longer have access to the full range of features offered on this website. Further information about Google’s terms and conditions.