Analytics Intern (m/f/d)
|Company:||AUSTRIA JUICE GmbH - Kröllendorf Plant|
|Location:||Kröllendorf 45, 3365 Kröllendorf, Austria|
|Category:||Quality & Sustainability|
AUSTRIA JUICE Group, a Joint-Venture of AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG and Raiffeisen Ware Austria AG, is one of the most important global players in the food and beverage market and employs approximately 1.000 people at various production sites worldwide. As a leading company in the industry, the AUSTRIA JUICE Group is appreciated by customers for its expertise in the development of innovative beverage concepts and high-quality food & beverage ingredients.
For our location in Kroellendorf (Allhartsberg, Lower Austria) we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join our Analytics department temporary from October until December as Analytics Intern (m/f/d).
- Collaboration and support in the sample preparation of fruit juice concentrates and food flavours
- Independently carrying out dilutions, extractions and distillations
- Participation in the maintenance and operation of analytical instruments
- Support in organisational activities
- Ongoing or completed business education (FH/Uni) preferably with focus on Human Resources
- Accuracy & reliability
- Independent, proactive way of working
- Enthusiasm & strong service mindset
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Collaboration in a dynamic team with varied and exciting activities
- Deep roots of the company in Austria, embedded in a stable, international corporate environment with a variety of perspectives and further training opportunities
- Benefits: financial support of lunch by employer, flexible working hours, etc.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.781,64 gross monthly.
Guenther SPREITZER (HR Manager)
+43 7448 2304 62152
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.