- Scientifically proven effects in various areas:
- As an organic osmolyte, betaine confers protection against cell stress; it restores and maintains cellular integrity and functionality, and prevents dehydration, especially in hot climatic conditions.
- As a methyl group donor, betaine provides methyl groups for the synthesis of numerous substances, intermediates in protein, fat and energy metabolism, and is involved in DNA methylation.
- Furthermore, betaine is utilised with high efficiency in fermentation processes in order to increase the output of the final product.
- Multiple applications: due to its natural properties, betaine has multiple applications in various industrial sectors.
Positive properties for humans
- Promotion of well-being and performance
- Increases resilience and strength
- May improve immune responses
Positive properties for animals
- Improved performance and high quality end-products
- Enhanced gut health, lower litter moisture content and lower mortality rates
- Improved production efficiency
NATURAL BETAINE GENERATED FROM SUGAR BEET
ADVANTAGES OF CRYSTALLINE BETAINE