Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
Join us at the global implementation of S4Hana in the Fruit Division and be part of an exciting global project management organization!
We are looking for somebody to support us in the area of international projects and collaboration within our team in the position of Junior Project Manager (m/f/d).
- Work together with a globally diverse Team in an international Environment
- Support the portfolio and project managers in administrative, organizational and commercial matters
- Establish and continuously improve project and requirement processes and transform in a agile and value adding way of working
- Work closely together with the portfolio manager
- Support the portfolio and project management in monitoring and controlling (e.g. resource planning, regular updates of project plans and milestones, project reporting)
- Work together with Project Managers during the S4Hana conversion Project
- Organize project meetings, videoconferences, workshops, trainings
- Create presentations for portfolio and project meetings and committees
- Provide meeting minutes, facilitate the preparation and wrap-up of project meetings
- Holder of a University/UAS Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, preferably with a focus on project and/or process management
- Ideally gained first project management experience
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Talent for creating and designing of presentations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open-minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with different cultures
- Proactive team player with a “can do” attitude and stress-resistance
- Structured and organized way of working
- Fluent in English, German and any other language is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- “Life-long-learning” is not just a catchy phrase, but part of your mindset.
- Willingness to take over responsibility.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) and you will be surrounded by a lively, self-reliant team with open ears for new ideas and suggestions.
- Being involved in the further development of an international successful company that offers a lot of room for personal development & opportunities
- Mentoring attitude in the department. We will take the time to build up your strengths.
- Chance to develop your project management skills and lead projects on your own.
- Collaborate with a core team of SAP and IT Experts on all continents and time zones.
- A lot of experience from developing a global project organization.
- The chance to leave your footprint in an ongoing digital transformation of a global corporation.
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment, located in Vienna´s city center
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 29.276,66. gross per year.
- Please send us your application (CV/ letter of motivation) in English
- More information about AGRANA Fruit you can find on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager Division Fruit)
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.