Global Procurement Operations Expert (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Global Purchasing Organization (GPO) Team in Vienna, Austria for the position as Global Procurement Operations Expert (m/f/d).
Purpose of the job:
The Global Procurement Operations Expert is a member of the global procurement organization and directly reporting to the Head of Procurement Operations & Organization. In this function, you are in charge of all operational/ administrative aspects of the procurement processes including contract, sample, pricing and document management as well as reporting and system improvements. In addition, you will support your manager in cross functional strategic procurement projects.
- You are responsible for master data for all GPO plants incl. vendor master data management and quality document requests.
- Contract management: Entering and amendment of purchase contracts
- You are the first point of contact for AGRANA Fruit affiliates, Purchase and Finance department in terms of purchase administration
- You are communicating with suppliers concerning complete documentation and signature control
- You are executing sample requests for AGRANA Fruit affiliates
- You are maintaining the global price list in SAP
- You handle the internal coordination of specific external customer requirements/information within all other Global Procurement Departments (purchasing, logistic and quality)
- Backup for other purchase administration & trading tasks (e.g. import documentation for CFR contracts)
- Export/Import Document Management
- Support the Head of Procurement Operations & Organization in procurement projects and in day-to-day activities
- Background in Economics/Logistics/Purchasing
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Ideally gained first project management experience
- Knowledge about the food industry would be a plus
- High level of accuracy and structure paired with an organizational talent
- IT literate personality especially strong with excel for data analyses
- SAP and SharePoint knowledge desirable
- High level of English skills. Any other language, especially German is an advantage
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) and you will be surrounded by a lively, self-reliant team with open ears for new ideas and suggestions.
- Being involved in the further development of an international successful company that offers room for personal development & opportunities.
- Mentoring attitude in the department. We will take the time to build up your strengths.
- Chance to develop your project management skills.
- The chance to leave your footprint in an ongoing digital transformation of a global corporation.
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment, located in Vienna´s city center.
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs.
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process.
- A full-time job with 38.5 h/week.
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 30.828,70 gross per year.
- Please send us your application (CV/ letter of motivation) in English.
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager Division Fruit)
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.