Workday HCM Specialist (m/w/d)
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Personal, Organisation & Administration, Recht|
With around 9,000 employees, AGRANA is the global leader in fruit preparations and also a major producer of fruit juice concentrates in Europe as well as being a key manufacturer of customised starch products and organic ethanol in its Starch segment. AGRANA is also one of today’s leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate HR team (Headquarter Vienna, AGRANA Beteiligungs AG) in the following position
Workday HCM Specialist (m/w/d)
- Collaborate with global HR operations, HRIS colleagues and other key stakeholders in the continuous evaluation and evolution of Workday
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements & valuable solutions
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements and policy changes
- Lead on constant review & improvement in the area of HCM core and Recruiting
- Coordinate, plan & perform Mass Data events
- Support critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS, ensure security, end-user access, and data integrity
- Participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users
- University Degree (Bachelor/Master) or comparable degree in e.g. Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Business
- 3+ years of experience in project management, customer support, or data analyst role in an international context
- Experience with a HCM application (preferably Workday)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- good time management skills and an ability to plan and conduct multiple projects and manage several priorities simultaneously
- proactive, customer-oriented approach and a "can do" attitude
- Data driven personality, strong attention to detail
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to see the "big picture" in order to spot opportunities, see solutions, improvements, enhancements versus problems
- natural attraction for positive change and transformation
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial but not required
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarter in Austria.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is at least EUR 34.848,94.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.