Junior Analyst - Global Procurement Production, Packaging & Services (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
For our location in Vienna we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join our Global Procurement - Production, Packaging & Services (PPS) department as Junior Analyst (m/f/d).
Duration: 16 months (ideally starting July), part-time: 25 hours/week, during the summer holidays full-time is preferred.
Working location: Vienna
You are striving for an exciting part-time job, have a passion for procurement and supply chain, are best described by your independent, structured way of working and are ready to be part of a fast-paced working environment? We have been looking for you!
You will gain insights into all areas of daily procurement operations for the areas of production, packaging & services. Your contribution will play a key role in helping to develop, expand and maintain our global purchasing activities.
- Perform monthly Reporting for the whole PPS activities on a global level and collect all relevant data from SAP and from non-SAP countries
- Ensure data consistency and validate deviations with countries
- Establish and follow KPIs for the whole PPS activities on Global Procurement Organization (GPO) level.
- Support global PP&S category purchasers to prepare the negotiations: collect stock information, forecasts, etc., communicate with affiliates, collect offers.
- Support adaptation of measures for full data transparency on global PPS procurement activities (eg. Purchasing groups)
- Coordinate the implementation of digital sourcing tools like ACAT catalogues and Astras e-sourcing platform
- Support the implementation of a result, safety and quality-oriented worldwide sourcing strategy for technical materials and spare parts in coordination with the AGRANA Fruit plants
- Lift up the cooperation with suppliers to the global level to ensure the cost effectiveness around the globe and other service and conditions provided
- Strengthen market intelligence and capture innovation
- Document cost saving initiatives in the PPS Database
Your ideal profile:
- Ongoing or completed studies in Engineering or Business Management
- Initial experience in purchasing is an advantage
- Knowledge and passion in Supply Chain and Purchasing
- MS Office skills and SAP is an additional asset
- Independent, structured and proactive working style
- You are an open-minded personality and you like to be involved in an international, culturally diverse environment
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, any other language especially German, French and/or Russian is an advantage
- A challenging and exciting 16-months part-time job of 25 hours per week in which we provide guidance and support in the field of purchasing as well as the opportunity to experience the food industry from the inside
- Flexibility in scheduling your working time
- Close cooperation in an international team
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a diverse team
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs, such as yoga or boot camp.
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 24.942,96 gross p.a. full-time (€ 16.168,12 gross p.a. part-time, 25 hours per week).
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager)
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.