Internship - Finance (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Finanzwesen, Controlling, Revision|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
For our location in Vienna we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join our Finance department as Intern - Finance (m/f/d).
Duration: 3 months (ideally beginning/mid-June till mid-September), full-time
You are striving for an exciting internship, have a passion for numbers and analytical tasks, and are ready to be part of a global working environment? We have been looking for you!
You will support the financial, economic and commercial reporting processes aiming to ensure the most effective utilization of financial controlling regarding the Division Fruit’s Strategic Objectives.
Reporting & Analysis
- You support a timely and accurate reporting of actual financial statements for the assigned subsidiaries via the group reporting tool - in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and relevant corporate/division guidelines.
- You support the Division’s financial planning cycle (forecasts) together with the Head of Division Controlling, perform completeness and plausibility checks of the reported data for the subsidiaries, consolidate the Division’s plan financial statements in the group reporting tool.
- You provide technical assistance for subsidiaries for the proper transfer of reported data.
- Standard reporting, as well as ad-hoc KPI analyses for the superior, the Division Board members and other internal stakeholders.
- You support of the accounting department for specific requests
- Optional: Implementation of a theoretic model, creation of a new tool or report that the applicant knows from university or prior work experiences
Knowledge & Communication Interface
- You provide methodological and technical support to subsidiaries regarding the group reporting tools – where needed, organize and conduct internal finance and reporting tool trainings.
- You support the superior and AGRANA Fruit Board with the preparation of meeting presentations.
- Bachelors’ Degree or currently studying (semester 3 or further) in the area of Business and Economics, preferably with a specialization in Finance or Controlling
- Experience as financial analyst and/or financial controller would be of advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed commercial understanding
- Analytical thinking & advanced Excel skills
- Organized, flexible, resilient and open-minded team player with a flair for numbers, problem-solving skills and a proactive ’can do’ attitude
- Ability to act and communicate in multi-cultural international environment
- English (both written and verbal) is a must; any other language – especially French or German – are an advantage
- A challenging and exciting internship in which we provide guidance and support in the field of finance & controlling as well as the opportunity to experience the food industry from the inside.
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) and you will be surrounded by a lively, self-reliant team with open ears for new ideas and suggestions.
- Being involved in the further development of an international successful company that offers a lot of room for personal development & opportunities.
- Home Office option in alignment with the manager
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment, located in Vienna´s city center
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Duration: 3 months (ideally beginning/mid-June till Mid-September 2022), full-time (extension may be possible)
- Working location: Vienna, Austria
- Please send us your application (CV/ letter of motivation) in English
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 24.942,96 gross p.a. full-time.
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager)
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.