Certified Accountant/Buchhalter (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Finanzwesen, Controlling, Revision|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are a great international team, looking for an enthusiastic colleague with passion for Accounting to join us our Accounting department as Certified Accountant/Buchhalter (m/f/d) in Vienna.
Purpose of the job:
This role supports the local Accounting Team in Vienna with general ledger accounting, monthly and year-end closing according to IFRS and UGB (Austrian GAAP) reporting standards, VAT and tax reporting, as well as bank statements and payment processes to ensure a timely and accurate accounting and closing of the legal entity.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and year-end financial statements according to IFRS/UGB/tax GAAP
- Prepare VAT, intrastat and corporate tax declarations
- Process accounts payable invoices – in alignment with Shared Service Center
- Management and clearing of GR/IR accounts
- Posting of payments and bank account statements
- Manage accounts receivables (including dunning procedures) and claims allocation.
- You have successfully completed business education (HAK, HLW, HBLA)
- You have a qualification as certified accountant (Buchhalter/in) or comparable training
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- UGB, VAT and Austrian Income Tax knowledge – IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Above-average IT skills (especially Microsoft Office package)
- SAP FI/CO experience is an advantage
- You are an organized, resilient and open-minded team player with a flair for numbers, problem-solving skills and a proactive ’can do’ attitude
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, German and any other language is an advantage
Why should you apply?
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs, such as yoga or boot camp.
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 39.610,06 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Doris ZANGL | HR Manager Division Fruit
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.