Senior Division Accountant (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Finanzwesen, Controlling, Revision|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are a great team, based in Vienna and are looking for a dedicated and solution-oriented person with high interest in accounting and global finance projects who wants to join us in the following position
Senior Division Accountant (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
As a member of the Division Fruit Finance Team, you will be responsible for the implementation of global finance projects in accounting and for fostering the finance knowledge sharing across the Division’s finance teams as well as enhancing the data quality and speed across the process & system landscape.
- Leading the accounting stream of global finance projects (e.g. implementation S/4 HANA, master-data and process harmonization, SAP month end closing cockpit, credit management tool, etc.)
- Conducting trainings for the global finance community in the areas of IFRS and SAP expertise
- Acting as functional lead of the Global Business Architect Experts for finance located in America and Asia Region
- Defining and implementing best-practice processes within the Division’s SAP finance template
- Reviewing and approving SAP change requests and coordinating their implementation in cooperation with the Corporate IT department
- Acting as division counterpart for the European Accounts Payable Shared Service Center
- Interface between Corporate Finance functions and local finance teams
- Ensuring that IFRS accounting rules are applied across the Division’s finance teams
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field of studies
- Certified IFRS Accountant
- more than 5 years of professional experience in the fields of finance and/or accounting (IFRS)) are paired with a good understanding of economic and commercial relations
- Advanced SAP experience (finance modules) and good Excel knowledge
- A communicative team player, with an analytical and solution-oriented style of working, and a goal-oriented’can do’ attitude
- Well-developed project management skills
- Willingness to travel globally for projects (max. 25% of yearly working time)
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, any other language – particularly German – is an advantage
Why should you apply?
- Exciting, diverse, and challenging tasks that will allow you to interact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a diverse team located in Vienna´s city center. Company language is English.
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipmentAGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs, such as yoga or boot camp.
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is 44.302,72 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Doris ZANGL / HR Manager Division Fruit
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.