Head of Controlling Division Fruit (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Finanzwesen, Controlling, Revision|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are a great international team, looking for a dedicated and solution-oriented colleague with a passion for finance and controlling who wants to join us as Head of Controlling Division Fruit (m/f/d) in our location in Vienna.
Reporting to the Division Board Member for Finance & Legal, the Head of Controlling steers the financial controlling processes in Division Fruit and supervises the reporting and consolidation of its finance data. In this role, the job holder will support the business’s profitability development in alignment with strategic objectives while also initiating, leading and participating in global finance projects.
- Lead and guide the controlling team – with a dedicated focus on the personal and professional development of your direct reports
- Design and steer the Division’s reporting and planning processes
- Prepare and consolidate short-term and long-term plan scenarios in alignment with the Division’s strategic objectives
- Steer the Division’s monthly/quarterly/year-end closing process and reporting of the financial statements according to IAS/IFRS in close cooperation with the Division Accounting team
- Analyze profitability and financial return KPIs, their underlying drivers and identify improvement potentials
- Act as sparring partner to the Division’s management board in terms of financial performance and recommend alternative courses of action
- Develop, revise, and implement controlling standards and guidelines
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders (incl. management and supervisory boards, investor relations, fiscal authorities, etc.)
- Monitor the Division’s global insurance coverage portfolio and recommend risk mitigation measures
- Provide technical support to subsidiaries for the group’s financial reporting tools
- Initiate, lead and participate in Division Fruit and AGRANA Group projects
- Proactively and continuously improve financial reporting, planning, and other controlling processes
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics, preferred with specialization in Finance/Controlling
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar leadership role in an international environment
- In addition to several years of relevant controlling experience, you possess very good accounting skills including the most relevant IAS/IFRS standards
- High IT affinity is a must; SAP FI/CO and/or SAP Business Warehouse expertise are an additional asset
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
- Exceptionally good communication skills, including strong reporting and presentation skills – combined with the ability to easily communicate in an international environment
- Well-developed commercial understanding and analytical thinking with a proactive and forward-looking “can do” attitude
- Independent, highly structured working style with strong problem-solving skills and result orientation
- Flexible, resilient, and open-minded team player with a continuous improvement mindset
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, other languages – particularly German or French – are an advantage
- Exciting, diverse, and challenging tasks that will allow you to interact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A truly international work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center close to Schwedenplatz. Company language is English.
- Home Office option up to 50% working time
- Excellent professional and personal development perspectives within an international group
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English
Doris ZANGL | HR Manager Division Fruit
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.