Lead Buying Expert - Logistics (m/f/d)
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Rohmaterial, Einkauf, Logistik, Materialplanung|
With around 9,000 employees, AGRANA is the global leader in fruit preparations and also a major producer of fruit juice concentrates in Europe as well as being a key manufacturer of customised starch products and organic ethanol in its Starch segment. AGRANA is also one of today’s leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate Logistics team in Vienna (AGRANA Beteiligungs AG) as Lead Buying Expert – Logistics.
- Procurement of logistics services (transportation and warehousing) for the AGRANA divisions
- Development, implementation and operation of strategies for the individual transport categories
- Continuous analysis of the transport markets and actual volume flows
- Optimization / harmonization of transport and warehousing related quality requirements in cooperation with quality departments
- Optimization and development of the European logistics supplier portfolio
- Continuous Improvement of purchasing processes and techniques (e.g. tendering, negotiation)
- Contract management
- Transport cost monitoring on corporate level
- Active cooperation and communication with other departments, especially with SCM and logistics, factories and sales and quality departments
- Central management of freight rates
- Performance measurement and supplier evaluation
- Project Management within the Logistics/SCM environment
- University degree or comparable qualification, ideally with focus on logistics, SCM, purchasing or related areas
- Around 5 years of working relevant experience
- Excellent MS office skills
- Excellent command of German and English (C-level), any other language is an advantage
- Customer and solution-oriented, proactive, open-minded, and hands-on personality
- Data affinity, analytical thinking and achievement orientation
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- AGRANA is an internationally successful company with headquarters in Vienna, centrally located near Schwedenplatz (U1/U4).
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarters in Austria
- Diversified and interesting tasks in a dynamic team
- Besides home office option up to 50%, we offer various company benefits, e.g. staff canteen, sport and leisure time activities, health care offers etc.
- Our attractive remuneration is based on current market salaries. You can expect an annual gross salary starting at EUR 50.000,- all in on a full time basis, whereby we are open to overpayment in the case of corresponding qualifications and experience.
Ms. Anna Andrijanic, HR Business Partner
Find out more about AGRANA Group and also visit us on LinkedIn.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.