Head of Starch Food (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Research & Innovation Center GmbH|
|Standort:||Josef-Reither-Straße 21-23, 3430 Tulln, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Forschung & Entwicklung, Labor, Qualitätssicherung- und –überwachung|
The AGRANA Research & Innovation Center (ARIC) is the R&D company of AGRANA and acts as an interdisciplinary research institute in the area of sugar, starch and fruit located in Tulln, Austria. Our goal is to provide innovation, scientific research, technologies and application expertises across food, beverage, cosmetics and other industrial markets supporting AGRANA and our customers in their future strategy.
For our location in Tulln we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join ARIC as Head of Starch Food (m/f/d).
The most important tasks comprise:
- Setup the yearly project plan (R&D Division Starch Food)
- Secure the project realization and communication with internal, external project partners
- Guarantee proper reporting and coordination of projects in terms of time, budget and resources
- Initiate and develop innovative solutions along the starch food value chain
- Help implement solutions in different AGRANA Starch affiliates
- Support AGRANA Starch affiliates in terms of specific local R&D challenges
- Develop a deep understanding of Starch and co-products, their production process and application in foods and their market perspective
- Support the sales team to identify external and internal customer needs and expectations
- Lead and develop employees within the area of responsibility
- University degree in food technology, chemistry or similar
- Professional experience in food industry/product development
- Leadership experience would be an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Fluent German and English skills required
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills and ability to create collaborative and trusting relationships
- willingness to travel
- Lead and develop the Starch Food department in ARIC.
- We satisfy your curiosity for new things by offering you an exciting and varied field of activity.
- A working environment awaits you where cohesion and team orientation are central.
- Would you like to help shape the company? We are happy if you recognize potential for improvement and point it out. This way, you can benefit from a bonus.
- Flexible working hours: Normal working hours from Monday to Friday (40 hours/week) - within the framework of our flexitime agreement, you can arrange the start and end of work to suit your needs. Our Home Office guideline (up to 50%) expands this offer.
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 47.600,- gross per year. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.
Beate HASLINGER (HR Manager) / +43-676-8926-11713
Find out more about AGRANA Research & Innovation Center (ARIC) and also visit us on LinkedIn
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.