Energy Buyer Expert (m/f/d)
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
With around 9,000 employees, AGRANA is the global leader in fruit preparations and also a major producer of fruit juice concentrates in Europe as well as being a key manufacturer of customised starch products and organic ethanol in its Starch segment. AGRANA is also one of today’s leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain department in Vienna (AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG) in the position of an Energy Buyer Expert (m/f/d) on a full-time basis.
- Conducting award procedures and invitations to tender for electricity and natural gas
- Requesting quotations and conducting price and contract negotiations
- Preparing price comparison lists as well as documentation and conclusion of contracts
- Continuous observation, analysis and evaluation of procurement markets
- Supplier management
- Close cooperation with internal consumers
- Participating in energy-related projects
- Regular reporting
- Invoice verification as well as collaboration in the preparation of monthly accruals
- Supporting the preparation of documents for the Management Board and/or Supervisory Board
- Completed commercial or technical training with focus on purchasing and/or energy (e.g. HTL, University degree)
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of and experience in the energy sector would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of numbers and analytical skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-orientated mindset and pronounced ability to work in a team
- Proactive and independent working approach, reliability
- Flexibility, readiness to travel
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarters in Austria
- Diversified and interesting tasks in a dynamic team
- Various internal company benefits e.g. working from home, staff canteen, various sport and leisure-time activities, health care offers etc.
- Our attractive remuneration is based on current market salaries. You can expect an annual gross salary starting at EUR 60,000,- all in, whereby we are open to overpayment in the case of corresponding qualifications and experience.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.