Purchasing Process Expert (m/f/d)
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
With around 9,000 employees, AGRANA is the global leader in fruit preparations and also a major producer of fruit juice concentrates in Europe as well as being a key manufacturer of customised starch products and organic ethanol in its Starch segment. AGRANA is also one of today’s leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
To enhance our Corporate Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain department at the Vienna site, we are looking for a dedicated Purchasing Process Expert (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. In this position, you will support the entire purchasing area of the AGRANA Group in implementing processes and purchasing-related projects in the plants of the AGRANA Group.
- Solely responsible implementation of purchasing processes (remote and on-site), mainly in the Austrian and European markets
- Collaboration in the harmonization and standardization of purchasing processes from both IT and purchasing perspectives
- Project management and documentation of purchasing and process projects
- Development and implementation of trainings as well as training documents for the respective rollouts
- Completed education with a focus on business administration, technology or similar (e.g. HTL, University degree)
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience in purchasing or process management
- Relevant experience in leading projects or in a project management environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP MM
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (business fluent)
- Team player with strong collaborative skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Communicative and solution-oriented personality
- Result-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel 60 to 80% of the work time
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarters in Austria
- Diversified and interesting tasks in a dynamic team
- Various internal company benefits e.g. working from home, staff canteen, various sport and leisure-time activities, health care offers etc.
- Our attractive remuneration is based on current market salaries. You can expect an annual gross salary starting at EUR 60,000,- all in, whereby we are open to overpayment in the case of corresponding qualifications and experience.
Eva-Maria HOCHWARTER, HR Business Partner
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.