Production Operator (m/f/d)
|Company:||AUSTRIA Juice Germany GmbH|
|Location:||Am Ockenheimer Graben 6, 55411 Bingen, Germany|
AUSTRIA JUICE Group, a Joint-Venture of AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG and Raiffeisen Ware Austria AG, is one of the most important global players in the food and beverage market and employs approximately 1.000 people at various production sites worldwide. As a leading company in the industry, the AUSTRIA JUICE Group is appreciated by customers for its expertise in the development of innovative beverage concepts and high-quality food & beverage ingredients.
For AUSTRIA JUICE Germany GmbH with location in Bingen am Rhein (Germany), we are looking for a motivated personality for immediately enter as full-time-force as Production Operator (m/f/d).
- Execution of all tasks accruing in production area
- Operation of all production machines
- Operation Press
- Operation Pasteur
- Processing concentrates (absorber / concentrate machine)
- Separation and filtration
- KZE-machine (fruit wine)
- Operation desulphurization machine
- Aromatization of concentrates
- Blending of fruit wines
- Supervision boiler house, demineralization, compressor & waste water treatment machine
- Loading tasks; Loading aseptic warehouse
- Supervision of the hygiene area in production
- Technical education, preferably in the liquid food production
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different production areas
- Resilient team player
- Knowledge of hygiene-requirements in production
- Willingness to working in a two-shift model
- Good command of German
- Diversified and interesting tasks as an allrounder in production
- Cooperation in a dynamic team with possibilities for personal development
- Familiar and open company culture that fosters the personal initiative of each employee
- Full time job with 39 hours per week
- Fair salary package with benefits such as flextime, 30 vacation days per year, additional vacation pay and monetary employer subsidy for building loan contracts
Katja REINDL (HR Manager)
+43 676 892612107
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.