HR Manager Division Fruit
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
|Kategorie:||Personal, Organisation & Administration, Recht|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
You want to apply your HR expertise in a truly international and fast-paced working environment? You aim at actively supporting local/regional HR and Management in HR processes and fruitfully drive strategy implementation? You do that with passion, enthusiasm and the competency to keep our organization fit for success? We have been looking for you as HR Manager Division Fruit (m/f/d).
You will be part of the Division Fruit HR team reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, Division Fruit.
- Deliver HR services to the assigned regions and support regional and local HR managers in the yearly HR processes including compensation & benefits, performance management, recruiting, succession planning, organizational development, etc.
- Train local HR Managers (reporting, job evaluation, job descriptions, organizational charts, budget, etc.)
- Job evaluation: Collection and review of job descriptions and organizational charts, evaluation of positions according to the AGRANA global job catalog.
- Salary review: Coordinate and guarantee a timely delivery of the basic data from the affiliates and support where and when needed
- Performance bonus: Collection of target settings and bonus payment calculations
- HR Guidelines: Elaboration of new guidelines and adaptation of existing ones to business needs
- Organization and coordination of trainings according to Division needs
- Global Mobility: Management and support of issues related to employees’ immigration status, expat documentation and international transfer processes
- Support the HR Business Partner Division Fruit in daily activities and the global supervision, coordination & consolidation of all annual HR processes.
- Employer Branding activities according to HR strategy
- Steer and/or contribute to strategic HR projects on divisional and regional level
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable degree
- 3-5 years of experience in HR, ideally in an international environment
- High interest and passion for HR
- Ideally experiences with SAP (HR/BW) and Workday
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open-minded, positive personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with different cultures
- Structured personality with a strong attention to detail and organized way of working
- Proactive, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude and stress-resistance
- Fluent in English - Any other language, especially French is an advantage
Why should you apply?
- Exciting, diverse, and challenging tasks that will allow you to interact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a diverse team located in Vienna´s city center close to Schwedenplatz (U1/U4). Company language is English.
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs, such as yoga or boot camp.
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is 42.247,38 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager Division Fruit)
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.