Junior Procurement Analyst (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH|
|Standort:||Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien, Österreich|
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are a great international team, looking for an enthusiastic colleague with passion for Procurement and interest in analytical topics to join us in Vienna in the following position:
Junior Procurement Analyst
Duration: 12 months, full-time (38.5 hours/week)
Working location: Vienna
You are striving for an exciting job, have a passion for procurement and supply chain, are best described by your independent, structured way of working and are ready to be part of a fast-paced working environment? We have been looking for you!
The job holder will be on the one hand, taking care of the execution of key operational tasks supporting the Global Procurement Organization (GPO) with reporting and controlling data to enable full transparency on the global sourcing activities. On the other hand, this role builds the interface to IT for purchasing-related projects.
- You support the implementation and continuous improvement of an objective- and results-driven global purchasing controlling for AGRANA Fruit
- You perform the monthly procurement divisional report, including analyses for the AGRANA Fruit Management Board and Global Procurement Operations
- You contribute to compiling Volume Tables, Procurement Reports, Monthly Reports and Flash ReportsAdopt measures striving for full data transparency on global procurement activities
- You support in the development and continuous improvement of procurement performance measurements (KPIs, Plan vs. Actuals, opportunity & risk analysis, etc.)
- You evaluate data consistency and validate deviations with AGRANA Fruit affiliates
- You administrate the Global Procurement SharePoint SiteSupport the development and the implementation of pricing models
- You participate in the preparation of global procurement meetingsProvide ad-hoc data and analyses based on procurement dataYou act as interface for the monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting and support in the budget planning process (developing templates for forecast, budget and 5-year-plan figures for affiliates, collecting appendices, editing data, data analysis, preparation of presentations)
Your ideal profile:
- Ongoing or completed university degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Initial experience in purchasing or data analysis/controlling is an advantage
- Knowledge and passion in Supply Chain and Purchasing, commercial understanding
- High IT affinity - MS Office skills, especially Excel, and SAP (Business Warehouse) is an additional asset
- Independent, highly structured and goal-oriented working style, especially in connection with obtaining necessary information from other departmentsYou are an open-minded personality and you like to be involved in an international, culturally diverse environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Organized, flexible and resilient team player with a flair for numbers, problem-solving skills and a proactive ’can do’ attitude
- Ability to act and communicate in multi-cultural international environment
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, any other language especially German, French is an advantage
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- A versatile role at the interface to all departments of a global production company – be it sales, finance, production, purchasing, quality, supply chain, etc.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center close to Schwedenplatz
- Home Office option up to 50% working time after the onboarding process
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipmentAGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs, such as yoga or boot camp.
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 26.813,64 gross p.a. on full-time basis. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in English
Doris ZANGL | HR Manager
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.