Global Sales & Category Manager Betaine - Personal Care (m/f/d)
|Firma:||AGRANA Sales & Marketing GmbH|
|Standort:||Josef-Reither-Straße 21-23, 3430 Tulln, Österreich|
AGRANA Sugar is represented with 10 locations and is one of the leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe. Due to the fact that we want to secure our success in the long term, we are always looking for high potentials.
For our location in Tulln we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join our Betaine Sales Department as Global Sales & Category Manager Betaine - Personal Care (m/f/d).
Agrana is expanding its functional ingredient footprint with Natural Betaine Anhydrous, produced in a new state-of-the-art extraction facility in Tulln.
As we expand our market presence in the Betaine application segments of Food, Feed, Plant Care, and Personal Care, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team and lead the Sales and Product Management efforts for the Personal Care segment.
In this role, your primary focus will be to position, market, and sell our scientifically backed, natural Betaine to the personal care industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product and marketing strategy for Betaine in the Personal Care industry
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers and distribution partners, actively engaging with them to drive sales performance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize and conduct research, both through publicly available sources and proprietary studies, to enhance the scientific foundation of our product proposition
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to enhance product, brand, and functional awareness within the industry
- Create and update product folders, presentations, articles, and demo samples to effectively showcase the value and benefits of our product
- Represent the company at trade fairs to actively promote our product and network with key stakeholders.
- Manage product documentation, registration and related communication with clients and external stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cosmetic Sciences, Organic Chemistry, Medicine or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the cosmetics or ingredients industry with a focus on sales, marketing, and product management.
- English proficiency at a full business level. German professional proficiency is recommended, and additional languages are a plus.
- International travel will be required for this role.
- Proactive personality and excellent communication skills coupled with analytical thinking
- You will have the support of well-equipped departments from the global Agrana organization to carry out your tasks effectively. Cooperation in a dynamic, international and motivated team - we like to exchange ideas!
- Home office option (up to 50%) and flexitime (38,5 h/week)
- Discounted lunch (canteen next door)
- Health prevention offers (healthy snacks, free Sonnentor tea, massage possibility at the location)
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing on-the-job training
- Our attractive salary packages are based on market salaries. For this position we offer a monthly gross salary starting at 4.000,-. With appropriate qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
Beate HASLINGER (HR Manager) / Contact details: +43 676 8926 11713
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.