BioAgenasol® N + with more impact
BioAgenasol® N+ is a new organic fertiliser with more nitrogen. Based on the classic BioAgenasol®, refined with pure wheat gluten, BioAgenasol® N+ is even more effective. The new fertilizer is currently only available in limited quantities. For this reason, the new fertilizer is limited exclusively to AGRANA contract raw material suppliers.
The facts at a glance:
- 7% nitrogen
- even faster effectiveness
- proven BioAgenasol® quality
- without further costs
- limited production
- ONLY FOR AGRANA contract farmers!
BioAgenasol® is registered with InfoXgen and therefore authorised for use in organic agriculture.
|1.000–1.500 kg/ha before planting|
|Corn||1.200–1.400 kg/ha before planting|
|Sugar beet||800–1.200 kg/ha before planting|
|Wheat||300-500 kg/ha before planting|
* The quantities are to be seen as a general recommendation with proper fertilization. We recommend adapting the actual application rates to the regional soil and climatic conditions. Application possible with standard spreading equipment, promt incorporation is recommended.
Effect of BioAgenasol® N+
BioAgenasol® N+ is a purely plant-based complete fertiliser and soil activator from Austria with a fast and long-lasting effect that is approved for organic farming.
BioAgenasol® N+ is suitable for all types of crops. In addition to its nutrients, our fertiliser also offers a high level of wash-out safety and at the same time increases the water retention capacity in your soil. An important contribution against increasingly frequent dry periods. The yield and soil life is sustainably strengthened and improved.
The advantages of BioAgenasol® N+
- 7% nitrogen
- Promotes humus formation and therewith soil health
- Organic components over 95%
- Free of animal components
- very quick initial effect, long-lasting effect
- Effective even at low temperatures
- Pleasant scent (malty-bready)
- Lower risk of leaf scorch due to over-fertilization
- Harmless to humans and animals
BioAgenasol® – Improvement of plant health
|Organic components||> 95 %||
|approx. 620 kg/m³|
|Total nitrogen||7 %||Grain size||-|
|Total phosphor||2 %||Pellets||3-4 mm|
|Total potassium||1.5 %||Colour||medium to dark brown|
|Magnesium oxide||0.6 %||Odour||wood/bread|
|Chloride-free||< 0.5 %||pH||4.5 – 5.5|
|Salt content||< 4.0 %||Shelf life||two years from delivery date|
|Calciumoxid||0.15 %||Storage||protect from frost, moisture and direct sunlight|