Organic food ingredients
AUSTRIA – THE ORGANIC PIONEER FOR AROUND 100 YEARS
Our organic products
Organic Nativ Starch
Native starch is a powder obtained from plants containing starch. It is used as a thickening agent and a stabilizer. Good examples of this include custard, desserts, sauces and many forms of instant foods.
Organic Pregelatinised starches
Are treated hydrothermally and therefore swell upon the addition of cold water.
Organic Modified pregelatinised starches
Are first chemically modified and then physically treated.
Organic saccharification products
Spray-dried AGENAMALT and AGENABON organic saccharification products (sweeteners) are:
- Ideal carriers – free of any associated taste – for fruit powder, spices and flavourings
- Easily digestible carbohydrates in baby food
They are particularly effective at:
- Controlling the maturity and reddening of meat and sausage products
- Improving the pourability of dried soups
Liquid AGENABON organic saccharification products:
- Increase the elasticity and freezing point of ice cream products and provide sweets, fillings, etc. with a reduced and rounder degree of sweetness and a lower tendency to crystallise.
Organic potato flakes and dried potatoes
Organic potato products are:
- Components in potato doughs, purées and croquettes
- A binding agent for cereal-based patties
- A potato basis for bottled baby food
- Potato powder to improve the consistency of dumplings
and also particularly improve:
- The freshness of bread
- The consistency of doughs
- The consistency of potato soups, and
- The structure and taste of snacks