- GMO-free soy alternative produced in Austria
- High protein content with at least 28 % crude protein content in the fresh mass
- Supports rumen activity through high yeast content and structural fibre
- Optimised stability of pellets with constant ingredients
- Strictest mycotoxin monitoring
Nutritional parameters/kg **
|Dry mass (DM)||92 %||100 %|
|Raw protein (XP)||28 %||31 %|
|Useful XP||25 %||27 %|
|UDP in %||45 %||49 %|
* WM wet mass, DM dry mass / ** The stated values are non-binding guide values and subject to fluctuations due to the nature of raw materials. Current analysis values can be provided upon request.
Usage in feed
ActiProt® contains at least 28 % crude protein in the fresh mass. The high proportion of rumen-stable protein (45% UDP), the particular palatability and a higher crude fat content, in contrast to soybean meal, characterise ActiProt® as an ideal source of protein for dairy and beef cattle. ActiProt® has a good shelf life. And also, crucially for many farmers, ActiProt® is accepted by all animals.
Due to its high protein content and beneficial energy content, ActiProt® can be used as feed for all livestock species.
- Cattle: ActiProt® can be used as the sole protein carrier.
- Goats: ActiProt® can be used as the sole protein carrier.
- Pigs: ActiProt® can substitute soybean meal to a great extent while balancing amino acids.
Poultry: ActiProt® can replace 10% of the total diet.
For more information please contact our feed department: email@example.com
ActiProt® is available loosely or in large bags (1,000 kg) from warehouses and traders of agricultural products.
ActiProt® Action for STIK contract farmers
We are currently offering an ActiProt® protein supplement campaign for our starch potato contract farmers.